Wednesday, June 20, 2012

iyong iyo

i'm like putty in your hands. make of me as you will and i shall bend to your will and desiring. in the heat, skin to skin, breath to breath, eye to eye, lips crushed against each other, my tongue and yours one, i'm yours.

before i could still hold back. that was before you came like a wave upon wave after wave on wave underneath me over me around me like a snake slithering in between my breasts and arms and waist and stomach and buttocks and jaws and neck and shoulders and eyes. you are all over me and i am irrevocably yours. beyond control and the reach of anyone, even one who possessed me a mere couple of months ago.

my nipples anticipate your wet moist mouth. take me into you, suck me hard and into an endless vortex. i don't want to be saved. i want to die in you, you in me, our bodies not just one but completely ruined and wasted. leave the bits and pieces of me in your embrace. don't even put me together. i will be renewed by your gaze. until you tear me apart all over again. and again and again. hell and bliss as i go up in flames.

No comments: