Wednesday, June 20, 2012

beyond comprehension

i am a jealous, jealous monster. i am so jealous that if you lived by my jealousy again, you would never survive.

i don't care if you tell me she is gone and you are completely over her. the mere fucking fact that she still had the power to make you cry barely a month ago is enough to make me want to claw her fucking pretty eyes out. and yes, i want you to eat them whole, before me, until you gag and beg me to stop making you swallow.

no amount of groveling will ever appease this jealous, jaloux me.

nothing.

i don't know why i need all of you, completely, absolutely. but you must be mine and mine alone and nobody else's.

even if i am torn apart by three men and kissed and sucked and fucked this way and that. i am nobody's whore but yours.

and i cannot stand to share you with another.

leave me while you still can.

No comments: