Sunday, September 09, 2012

you prick

ang pangit pala talaga ng ugali mo, J.

bukod sa you bring out the worst in me... you have lied to me so many times that i am turning into this ugly, angry person whenever you're near me.

you force your way all the time. and i let you. but even when i tell you not to force me or make me feel like an animal, you don't care and still insist on getting your way. ang cheap mo. di bale nang cheap pakiramdam ko, basta makuha mo lang ang gusto mo.

you lie. the latest one i have discovered? is you insisting that the cell phone you used to communicate with me the day you accompanied me while shopping belonged to a guy, even when i showed you the messages and said that they were obviously written by a girl. how did i find out? well, that same person sent me a series of text messages yesterday and told me she was a girl. you fucked up man whore.  you fucking liar.

and last, but not least, never least because you are the worst i've known, is that you are so fucking selfish. i hope na ma karma ka in such an awful way. you don't deserve anybody you've ever bedded or conquered. you are the worst kind of person there is, JA. you are.

go to hell where you belong.

No comments: